- Interactive Brokers Group (NASDAQ:IBKR) Q4 adjusted EPS of 58 cents trails the average analyst estimate of 60 cents and is unchanged from the year-ago quarter.
- Q4 adjusted net revenue of $503M and GAAP revenue of $500M fall short of the consensus estimate of $504.6M.
- Adjusted net revenue rose from $496M and GAAP net revenue increased from $492M.
- The revenue growth reflects an 18%Y/Y increase in net interest income to $296M, partly offset by lower commissions revenue as the brokerage introduced zero commissions on online trades.
- Q4 commissions revenue of $168M fell 18% Y/Y.
- Q4 pretax profit margin of 62% vs. 63% in the year-ago quarter.
- Q4 electronic brokerage pretax profit margin of 65% vs. 63% a year earlier.
- Q4 total DARTs fell 16% Y/Y to 797,000.
Interactive Brokers Group (NASDAQ:IBKR) declares $0.10/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous. Forward yield 0.8% Payable March 13; for shareholders of record Feb. 28; ex-div Feb. 27.
SEMANAL … no creo que vaya a ninguna parte los próximos días tras el ER liberado esta semana. Pero la meto en lista de observación.